Thursday 1 December 2011

SummersRadio™ New Music! Bass Kleph!

SummersRadio™ New Music! Bass Kleph - 'Riff Machine' (Mladin Tomic Remix)/ (Original Mix) I was commenting on some of itunes dubious new releases earlier, but of course no one music download site is perfect. You know it's nearing December and there are fewer new releases coming out when Beatport's new list of '10 Must Hear Techno Tracks' only features 9 songs! And truth be told, you don't really need to hear any of them. After listening to them I thought what we need is a new track from Umek and 1605 to liven things up - and as luck would have it I soon spotted this brand new exclusive track from Bass Kleph on 1605 - and it's awesome! But while Beatport certainly wins in the exclusive electronic new release category, of course itunes is about half the price for most songs.

So if you use both sites you know that if a new release is exlusive to Beatport it will usually (but not always) arrive on itunes two or three weeks later. So the question is - do you buy the track on Beatport for $2.49 now, or wait a few weeks until it's 99 cents on itunes? Of course that depends on the track in question - for me, if I really like a song, I must own a copy chop-chop!

Bass Kelph's new 'Riff Machine' EP features three versions of the title song - the 'Original Mix', the 'Mladen Tomic Remix', and the 'Hertz Remix'. I like all three versions - I checked out the 'Original Mix' first - and it won me over pretty quick with it's amazing production and wicked keyboard sounds. But then I checked out the 'Mladen Tomic Remix' and I think I might just like it even more - there are fewer keyboard hooks, but the bassline sounds a bit different and it has more swagger to it. I dig the 'Hertz Remix' too, but I've decided that I must buy the first two mixes now, and I can wait until the 'Hertz Remix' is on itunes to get it cheaper! :)

So first we have the second track on the 'Riff Machine' EP - this remix is by Mladen Tomic - a dj/ producer from Banja Luka Bosnia... Enjoy!



This is the also great 'Original Mix' of 'Riff Machine'... Enjoy!



You 'like'?™ Become a fan of SummersRadio™'s Facebook fan page here:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/SummersRadio/199636386720349

No comments:

Post a Comment