Saturday 24 December 2011

SummersRadio™ New Music! Clouds!

SummersRadio™ New Music! Clouds - 'Mr. Pink' (Original Mix)/ 'Articles' (Ado Remix) Sure, I'm going to post a few Christmas songs - but naturally I'm going to mix it up with some new music as well! Tiga's new sublabel Twin Turbo have just released their latest single - I particularly like their new motto on their Soundcloud page:

'Twin Turbo - over 100 days of bringing you the most foolproof, fool-tested battle MP3s, fit for only the hardest of drives'.

The sixth release on the label is from Clouds - who are from Perth Scotland - with their new four/ five track EP called 'Matter'. The EP features four songs on itunes and a bonus fifth track on Beatport - the title track, three versions (just two on itunes) of the song 'Articles', and a song called 'Mr. Pink'.

Several of the tracks on the 'Matter' EP (as befits the label's current motto) are amazing full on mind blowing acid techno bangers! I've chosen my two favorites thus far - I actually like them so much that I had to buy them before I even finished this post! First up we have the third track on the EP - this is 'Mr. Pink'... Enjoy!



This is track four on both verisons of the EP - the rather excellent 'Ado Remix' of 'Articles'... Enjoy!



'You like?'™ Become a fan of SummersRadio™'s Facebook page here:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/SummersRadio/199636386720349

No comments:

Post a Comment