Wednesday 6 April 2011

SummersRadio™ New Video! Death Cab For Cutie!

SummersRadio™ New Video! Death Cab For Cutie - 'You Are A Tourist' When I first posted Death Cab For Cutie's new single last week I mentioned their plans to record the video for it live in just one take - and here we have the finished product! Aside from the band members looking rather goofy when walking, it features some pretty cool lighting and plenty of talented dancers... Enjoy!



Bonus track! Mike Oldfield - 'In High Places' The opening vocal hook in 'You Are a Tourist' when Ben sings 'this fire grows higher' totally reminds me of this Mike Oldfield song 'In High Places'. 'In High Places' is from his 1983 release 'Crisis' and was co-written with - and features vocals from - Jon Anderson. Now that I listen to this again, it almost sounds like it could be a DCFC song - am I crazy? I think not... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment