Friday 8 April 2011

SummersRadio™ Classic Remix! Depeche Mode!

SummersRadio™ Classic Remix! Depeche Mode - 'A Pain That I'm Used To' (Jacques Lu Cont Remix) I would imagine that the easy part of compiling a tracklist for a new Depeche Mode remix album would be adding the new remixes. When it comes to choosing just 24 classic remixes out of hundreds of options it must be hard to decide which ones to go with - so I'm glad to see that one of my favorite remixes of their more recent material made the cut!

'A Pain That I'm Used To' was released as the second single from their 2005 release 'Playing The Angel'. This remix is from legendary British producer Jacques Lu Cont - also known as Stuart Price (and by numerous other monikers) and although this may be considered late in their respective careers - I consider this song/ remix to be one of their finest individual pieces of work... play it loud and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment