Wednesday 20 July 2011

SummersRadio™ New Music! Gesaffelstein!

SummersRadio™ New Music! Gesaffelstein - 'Viol'/ 'Opr' France's Gessaffelstein has just released a new EP on Tiga's Turbo Recordings label today! It's called 'Conspiracy Part 2' - the follow up to Part 1 which was released in April.        It features three tracks - two of which I shall feature here.

I've become quite a fan of Gesaffelstein's work - and I've been trying to pinpoint what I like about the sounds on this EP in particular - and I think I've got it. The title seems fitting (moreso than on Part 1) as the songs have this mysterious - almost sci-fi kind of sound to them. It sounds like the future - but the future as seen through the eyes of some 1950's black and white movie where alien robots take over the world!

This first song is also the first track on the EP - it sounds a bit like Daft Punk, only spacier - this is 'Viol'... Enjoy!



This is the second track on the new 'Conspiracy Part 2' EP which is available on both itunes and Beatport as of today - if you dig these songs I suggest going with itunes on this one as it's $2.97 (vs $5.97) for the whole EP! This is 'Opr'... Enjoy!



You 'like'?™ Become a fan of SummersRadio™'s new Facebook fan page here:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/SummersRadio/199636386720349

No comments:

Post a Comment