Monday 25 July 2011

SummersRadio™ Classics! Death In Vegas!

SummersRadio™ Classics! Death In Vegas - 'Girls'/ 'Help Yourself' The new Death In Vegas song 'Your Loft My Acid' that I posted yesterday got me thinking of some of their earlier material - 'Scorpio Rising' was in fact my favorite album of 2002! So I thought I'd post a couple tracks from it in case you haven't heard them in a while - or ever!

'Girls' is the opening track on the album and was featured in the movie (and soundtrack to) 'Lost In Translation'. This is a fan made video that features footage from various 1960's drug awareness films... Enjoy!



'Help Yourself' is the majestic closing track on the 'Scorpio Rising' cd and features vocals from Mazzy Star's Hope Sandoval... Enjoy!



You 'like'?™ Become a fan of SummersRadio™'s new Facebook fan page here:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/SummersRadio/199636386720349

No comments:

Post a Comment