Friday 18 February 2011

SummersRadio™ New Music! Radiohead!

SummersRadio™ New Music! Radiohead - 'Lotus Flower' Radiohead had the interweb abuzz on Valentine's day with the announcement that they would release their new album in just 5 days! Well if that wasn't a surprise enough now they've gone and tricked us as well be releasing it a day early! 'King Of Limbs' is their 8th studio album and you can buy it now here: http://www.thekingoflimbs.com/ They've also just released the first single and video for 'Lotus Flower'! I like this song better than many a recent Radiohead song as I've found that he's generally chosen to sing in a much more whiny style on recent albums, compared to their first four releases.

The video itself is somewhat amusing. I suppose Thom can be forgiven for not knowing all the words just yet - it is brand new after all - but to make up for it he's developed some new dance moves! If you're going out dancing this weekend perhaps you can learn a few steps - everybody do the Thom Yorke! I'm not dissing him of course - they were my favorite band up to (and including) 'Kid A' - I even got to meet him once! I just haven't been as into them since then - but aside from needing a bit of a scrub up - I think Thom is sounding pretty good here on 'Lotus Flower'... Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment