Friday 3 December 2010

SummersRadio™ Best Of 2010! Martin Solveig!

SummersRadio™ Best Of 2010! Smash Episode # 1 Martin Solveig Feat. Dragonette - 'Hello' I just had to post this full length official video in case you haven't seen it yet - and it's also that time of year when music fans start making their year end best of lists - this is a perfect way to begin mine! Over the next month or so I'll be featuring some of my favorite tunes of the year - I won't repost anything that I've already featured here on the official blog - but it will give me a chance to catch you up on some posts made earlier this year through my Facebook group which you can join here if you wish... http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=366897324071

Clearly Martin has a cool sense of humor - and I love the guy who plays his manager 'Lafaille' - the part between :55 and 1:03 where he says the word 'manager' is highlarious - Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment