Monday 2 May 2011

SummersRadio™ New Video + New Remix! Shit Robot!

SummersRadio™ New Video + New Remix! Shit Robot - 'Losing My Patience' While James Murphy may have put an end to LCD Soundsystem (posted below) he still has his label DFA Records - which Shit Robot are signed to. Marcus Lambkin aka Shit Robot released his debut album called 'From The Cradle To The Rave' last September - and 'Losing My Patience' is the third and latest single from the album, following 'I Got A Feeling' and 'Take Me Up' - which featured LCD Soundsystem's Nancy Whang on vocals. 'Losing My Patience' features vocals from Alexis Taylor of Hot Chip! First up we have the new video... Enjoy!



And since the song features Alexis Taylor on vocals, I suppose it wasn't too difficult to get Hot Chip to do a remix of the song as well... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment