Sunday 22 May 2011

SummersRadio™ New Remixes! Aeroplane!

SummersRadio™ New Remixes! Aeroplane - 'My Enemy' (Green Velvet & Rex The Dog Remixes) So how was the end of the world for you? Mine was pretty good - aside from surviving I went to an amazing house warming party called 'Welcome To Wonderland' that featured a live singer, mushroom tea, a massive roof deck - and a bouncy castle! I guess the religous fanatics were wrong - who knew?!

Aeroplane is the Belgium based solo project (formerly a duo) of Vito De Luca. He released his debut album cheekily titled 'We Can't Fly' last fall on the Eskimo Recordings label. 'My Enemy' is the latest single (the fourth) released from the album and it's officially released tomorrow with two brand new remixes! They're both great so rather than choose one I thought I'd post both! First up we have London's Jake Williams aka Rex The Dog's remix... Enjoy!



And here we have a remix from Chicago's Curtis Alan Jones aka Green Velvet - this is the 'Green Velvet "Love My Enemy" Remix'... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment