Monday 24 January 2011

SummersRadio™ New Remix! Stars On 45!

SummersRadio™ New Remix! Stars On 45 - 'Stars On 45' (Addy Van Der Zwan Remix) Stars On 45 were a Dutch pop act that had a massive hit in 1981 with an album of medleys - the most popular of which were the Beatles numbers. The album hit number one in the U.K. and the top 10 in North America. They've just released a new 4 track remix EP featuring all new 2011 remixes! Truth be told I had a hard time deciding which mix to post as there are several good ones - I liked them all! I was all set to go with Olav Basoski - but then I gave the Addy Van Der Zwan remix another listen - and the fellow Dutchman won me over with the simple '45' vocoder bit at about 2:35 in - I wish they did it more than once - but still - it's kinda cool... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment