Monday 25 October 2010

SummersRadio™ New Music! It's...it's... a Digitalism Blitz!

SummersRadio™ It's... it's... a Digitalism Blitz! New Music! Digitalism - 'Stratosphere' The new Digitalism 'Blitz' EP is due for release on Nov. 8th on Kitsune - containing the original version of 'Blitz', the 'Villa' & 'Harvard Bass' remixes, and also this new song called 'Stratosphere'! Now I love their first album so I've really been looking forward to new material - but I think if I HAD to choose between their instrumentals and their more guitary/ vocal tracks, I think I prefer the latter. With this new single it's all instrumentals so far - but this track is much darker than 'Blitz'. Even the cover's a bit odd - it looks rather like New York with the WTC buildings - but three of them??? Interesting... Enjoy! ♥
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment